CMMS software consists of hardware solution and a software package that allows an organization to manage the maintenance of equipment and facilities. Use of a CMMS package should improve productivity, lower overall operating costs, and store valuable information about maintenance functions in an organization.
• Asset management software can be very useful for View the hardware, software, and manufacturer details of your computers, printers, and network assets
• List, sort, and search through your network’s computers, printers, and network elements
• Remote control to all devices on your network
• Print reports on your network’s inventory, hardware and software, catalog items, and more
• Stay informed about every change in your inventory with automatic notifications
• CMMS Preventive Maintenance is very easy and quick setup, ease of use and speed up operations
In web CMMS application is efficiently manage and sustain a comprehensive asset management program through a single software solution. Users can track anything from daily work orders from the CMMS to vital long term funding forecasts from the Asset Management Software module in this user defined dashboard. The dashboard is designed by users, similar to a web portal that is used in web browser home pages. Users can save custom performance measures and reports. Key performance reports can be highlighted in the users’ dashboards.